It is no secret that high-performing healthcare providers and payers must proactively engage, monitor and navigate population groups with complex medical, behavioral, and long-term care needs through multiple care settings.
“Single platform for payers and providers to coordinate, manage and monitor continuity of care.”
Effective transitional care management plays a major role in improving population health, maximizing reimbursements and reducing costs for Payers, Accountable Care Organizations, hospitals, physician networks, and Transitional Care Service Providers.
Health BI has developed an integrated suite of applications (HealthCollaborate™) that enables healthcare organizations and health plans to coordinated, manage and monitor patients’ continuity of care anywhere/anytime. This EMR neutral Population Health solution, aligns patient-specific transitional care needs with data analytics, customized workflows, care team collaboration and patient engagement tools to efficiently navigate patients from hospitals to ambulatory and community care settings. HealthCollaborate™ improves your clinical and financial outcomes with easy integration into your clinical workflow.
HealthCollaborate™ enables healthcare providers and payers to:
- Manage & Track Care for Large Patient Populations
- Aggregate, Analyze and Report Population Health Data
- Send Event Notifications and Data to Care Teams
- Create & Manage Workflows and Care Plans
- Proactively Engage Providers and Patients
- Achieve the Triple Aim
- Improve Patient Satisfaction Scores
- Report Care Coordination Quality Metrics
HealthCollaborate™ can have direct impact on financial incentives, including:
- Readmission Penalties
- Medicare Shared Savings Programs
- Bundled Payments (or Episode-Based Payments)
- Pay-for-Performance / Hospital Value-based Purchasing
Data Analytics & Reporting
Population Health Data Analytics and Reporting
Care Transitions starts from the time patient enters the hospital and continues through
multiple layers of ambulatory care settings. Healthcare organizations and payers must access multiple data sources to identify and stratify patients’ risk and keep track of all transitional care activities.
By combining ADT, clinical and claim data, HealthCollaborate™ runs real-time data analytics and reporting to identify at-risk patients, assign the right workflows and turn data to action. HealthCollaborate™ actively tracks all care transitions & coordination interactions and encounters with patients, caregivers, providers, payers and facilities. HealthCollaborate™ provides organizations complete visibility to post-acute patient care management data, goals, gaps and outcomes.
The Data Analytics Module includes:
- Data Warehousing, Analytics & Reporting
- Patient Identification & Stratification
- Transitional Care Coordination Analytics & Reporting
- Measuring & Reporting Performance
- Measuring & Reporting Quality Metrics
- At-risk patient Scoring & Comorbidity Index
- Readmission Probability
- High Risk Flagging
- Dynamic Risks Assessments
- Utilization Reporting
- Patient Outcomes Reporting
- Patient Outreach Reporting
- Care Coordination Efforts
- Readmission Breakdown
- Population Reporting
Event Notification & Data Exchange
Event Notification and Clinical Data Exchange
Many healthcare providers and health plans are unaware of their patients’ ER visits or hospital admits and discharges. The ability to quickly notify and mobilize the care team can reduce hospital readmissions and avert millions of dollars of spending on preventable hospitalizations.
HealthCollaborate™ Event Notification System (ENS) connects, alerts and updates healthcare providers and payers of patients ADT events and outcomes. The available notifications can also include lab, radiology and transcription results and reports.This approach insures quick deployment of the care team and proactive engagement, monitoring and navigation of patients through the continuum of care.
Through integration and processing of HL7 ADT messages, HealthCollaborate™ (ENS) provides real-time or daily batch notifications with critical information to payers, private physicians, care management teams, ACOs–alerting them of their members’ acute encounters with participating hospitals.
The HealthCollaborate™ Event Notification System can be deployed as a standalone system or as part of the complete Care Transition Management System. All notifications are delivered via HealthCollaborate™ multi-channel secure messaging platform. HealthCollaborate™ Event Notification System helps healthcare payers and providers to:
- Integration with HIEs
- Create Master Patient-Provider Index
- Receive detailed notifications of acute care episodes
- Receive clinical data and reports
- Be notified of readmissions
- Quickly deploy a transitional care team
- Timely execution of care plans
- Improve patient satisfaction scores
Care Transition Protocols & Tools
HealthCollaborate™ provides the care team with the most comprehensive care transitions toolset in the market to execute and manage workflows, tasks and activities, eliminating manual and fragmented processes. The application is designed to bring together all necessary tools and processes for seamless interdisciplinary collaborative care delivery.
HealthCollaborate™ creates a collaborative network of providers-payers-patients and enables care coordinators to create various customized transitional care workflows based on patients’ care plans.
HealthCollaborate™ then automatically executes each workflow, enabling care coordinators to manage and monitor patients care transitions across the continuum of care on the navigation dashboard.
HealthCollaborate™ delivers your care team a software application that includes:
- Customizable Care Transitions workflows
- Patient Navigation Dashboard
- Multiple Data Source Integration
- Standardized Care Coordination Models
- Appointment Requests and Scheduling
- Appointment Notifications, Reminders and Follow-Ups
- Patient Monitoring
- Medication Notifications/Monitoring
- Automated Post Discharge Assessment Calls and Follow-Ups
- Patient Education
- Medication Information
- Assessments & Notes
Patient Engagement Platform
Your patient engagement strategy should rely on actively pushing and pulling information to and from patients through different means of communication. That can be achieved by deploying technology solutions that connect with providers and patients based on the best method of communication available to them. The idea of waiting for patients to access portals to be engaged is a failure.
HealthCollaborate™ multifaceted Patient Engagement Platform offers patients several options to provide and access information based on users’ preferred method of communication. This approach helps healthcare organizations to manage provider-patient engagements based on users’ preference and convenience.
HealthCollaborate™ Provider-Patient Engagement Platform includes:
- Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR)
- Secure Mobile Messaging
- Secure Email
- Secure Provider/Patient Portals
- SMS (Text Messaging)