SCOTTSDALE, ARIZ. Dec. 9, 2014
HealthBI to Demonstrate its Care Transition Management Solution at the HIMSS14 Conference
HealthBI the provider of Enterprise Care Transition Management Applications, announced today that it has launched its consulting services to help clients assess their organization’s level of readiness to perform Care Transition activities.
HealthBI delivers actionable plans including strategies, methods, technologies, processes, metrics, and resource requirements to help clients meet their Transitional Care objectives.
“Many health plans and healthcare providers are trying to develop strategies to deploy effective multidisciplinary care transition program. Leveraging our experience and knowledge of care transitions technology and processes, we are in a good position to help our clients assess and plan their overall care transitions strategy,” says Mack Baniameri, CEO of HealthBI.
HealthBI’s clients include healthcare providers and health plans who must effectively collaborate to navigate patients from acute to post-acute care settings. Typically disparate stakeholders and systems must securely and effectively share clinical and administrative information across healthcare organizations in order to meet regulatory requirements and shared savings thresholds.
Health BI has two consulting service offerings:
Care Transitions Readiness Assessment (CTRA)
Health BI will provide experienced outcomes-focused healthcare consultants and deliver a comprehensive roadmap to help client organizations to plan and achieve the best Care Transitions outcomes.
The CTRA program can take up to five weeks to complete and includes:
- Application, Data, Systems and Interoperability Analysis (Systems Inventory)
- Care Team Analysis
- Cross-continuum Medical Management Analysis
- Documentation Capture and Sharing Analysis
- Education and Training Needs Analysis (Education Inventory)
- ROI analysis
- Executive Summary
- Forms/Patient Assessment Analysis (Forms Inventory)
- Internal Stakeholder Readiness and Gap Analysis
- Internal/External (Vendor) Readiness and Gap Analysis
- Patient Events and Status Monitoring Analysis
- Patient-centered Management and Care Coordination Analysis (Multiple Care Settings)
- Policy, Procedure, Document Analysis (P/P/D Inventory)
- Recommended Governance Model
- Workflow Impact Analysis (Workflow Inventory)
Health BI will provide experienced outcomes-focused healthcare consultants to deliver services focusing on any single or combination of items on the CTRA list of deliverables.
Health plans, Healthcare providers, Public health organizations or other institutions will benefit from:
- Healthcare consultants experienced in change management
- Customized Care Transitions best practices and standards
- Implementation-oriented recommendations
- System interoperability and process transformation expertise
- Objective third-party perspectives
HealthBI, a company of Equality Health, is the most widely deployed solution for care navigation and virtual care team communities across the nation. Specializing in real-time health data integration, provider insight and affordable coordination of care for value based contracts. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, HealthBI is a HITRUST Certified Saas-based solution that was collaboratively developed by health plan leaders and clinical care coordinators to eliminate the inefficiencies of care management and to improve community-based care delivery. CareEmpowerTM aligns payers and providers in real-time to cost-effectively distribute patient events and care plans directly to providers and community resources resulting in dramatic reductions in admissions, ED utilization, and large measurable increases PCP engagement.